Unwavering Hope

My photo
I am a 29 year old woman married to my best friend and love of my life. My husband is 39 and has been diagnosed w/ Male Factor Infertility. I have a diminished ovarian reserve (FSH levels 11.9 & 7.8 ). We have tried IUI's and are now on the path to IVF w/ ICSI. Our third attempt lead us to where we are now. We are now blessed with our miracle son. This is our journey.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mixing Drugs

Tonight I started Menopur which is a drug that requires mixing as though it were a cocktail (hmm, I miss those). The needle was a little bigger than Lupron and Follistim. It hurt! I've been spoiled b/c every other injection has been a breeze. I guess its good preparation for the PIO shots.

I had another Dr.'s appt this morning. My 4 follies are growing and seem to be doing well. Their measurements are roughly 17, 15, 14, 10 (my little one that could). I am almost cooked. Egg retrieval is scheduled tentatively for this Friday. My next appointment is on Monday so hopefully we'll get a better sense by then.

Still believin' in my eggs. I pray that they are quality eggs. Keepin' the hope alive.

If you happen to come across my blog I ask that you please say a little prayer for us and our follies. Thank you so much!

3 comments:

  1. The follies that could! Keep going follies, and keep hoping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds as though your follies are doing brilliantly - one already at 17mm is great. Good luck for the scan tomorrow, dying to hear how if goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you One Day & Mommy in Waiting! I am keeping the hope alive. I am keeping you both in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete