Today is my egg retrieval and I'm feeling nervous and anxious. There is so much anticipation.
If anyone happens to come across my blog today, I ask that you please send us your prayers and good wishes.
We are feeling positive. We are staying positive. We have hope.
I'll update after ER.
**Update**
Egg Retrieval went well. I meditated before going this morning and that helped to calm my nerves. I was pretty calm which is HUGE for me. I would say the anticipation and waiting was probably the worst part. My husband is so amazing. He always makes me laugh when I'm nervous or anxious. He is my angel. I feel very blessed to have him as my husband.
I was out and before I knew it they woke me up and we were done. The whole process seemed to go by very quickly. I came home and rested. I feel great.
In about 15 minutes we will be doing the PIO shot. The nurses gave us a smaller needle to use since all 112 pounds of me and my a** cannot handle that looooong needle.
Whatever it takes. I am also on Medrol and Doxycycline.
We are excited and comforted by the notion that our eggs and our sperm met today. We are praying for our embryos. A nurse will call us tomorrow with an update.
Thanks so very much for your prayers!
Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. ~Maya Angelou
Unwavering Hope
- Unwavering Hope
- I am a 29 year old woman married to my best friend and love of my life. My husband is 39 and has been diagnosed w/ Male Factor Infertility. I have a diminished ovarian reserve (FSH levels 11.9 & 7.8 ). We have tried IUI's and are now on the path to IVF w/ ICSI. Our third attempt lead us to where we are now. We are now blessed with our miracle son. This is our journey.

Praying for you. Good luck!!
ReplyDelete