So I've decided not to blog daily until things really get cooking. I have been put on BCP for a couple more weeks therefore things are going slllllooooowww.
I had my trial of transfer today. Everything went great and the nurse (and everyone else I've asked) was right. It felt just like an IUI. Slight cramping but other than that, all is good. The trial of transfer or as the nurse referred to it as "when the kids come home," was a breeze hopefully more things will go like this.
One more thing to check off the list.
Oh, the patience one must have every step of this process. My nurse was cute...she said its only preparation for the patience one needs for children. I told her that I have an idea of the patience required being that I hang out with 7 to 8 year olds all day.
And on that note...must get back to report cards!
Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. ~Maya Angelou
Unwavering Hope
- Unwavering Hope
- I am a 29 year old woman married to my best friend and love of my life. My husband is 39 and has been diagnosed w/ Male Factor Infertility. I have a diminished ovarian reserve (FSH levels 11.9 & 7.8 ). We have tried IUI's and are now on the path to IVF w/ ICSI. Our third attempt lead us to where we are now. We are now blessed with our miracle son. This is our journey.

Glad the trial transfer went well!! Hope time flies for you!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I wish the same for you!
ReplyDeletePatience is definitely a virtue I have had to learn through IF. Glad you didn't find the trial of transfer to be painful. I had ET yesterday and it was completely painless. The valium and my pre-transfer accupuncture treatment really helped me to relax. Can't wait for you to get started!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jaime! I am following your journey. Thank you for sharing your process. I am so glad that the ET was painless. At least one of these steps are relatively easy. I will be lifting you up in prayer hoping God has a little miracle in store for you. It'll give us all hope to push forward!
ReplyDelete