
To acupunture or not to acupunture?
I am trying to decide what my "care and relaxation plan" will be.
There are things I definitely plan to do:
Yoga and meditation (a must for me)
What are people's thoughts on acupunture?
I am trying to determine whether or not I should get it since so many IF'ers seem to get acupunture.
I don't know if I'll like it. What's it like?

I did it a few times before our egg retrieval. I thought it helped with stress, it was very relaxing.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Rach! I am definitely considering it. I do hear exactly that, that it can be relaxing. Hmmm, it can't hear, right? Or does it?
ReplyDeleteI have been doing accupuncture on and off for about a year now. I love it! So relaxing. I would suggest going before just the ET appts that you likely hear about the most. If you like it great, if not then pass during the critical part of the cycle. Good luck!
ReplyDelete