This is my second month participating and have found the women who share their stories to be so incredibly strong and brave. I stand in awe and filled with love for all of us going through this sisterhood of unfortunate events together. Thank you for sharing your journey and being a source of inspiration. Knowing you are all out there, a network of women who know exactly what I'm going through is invaluable to me.
Welcome one and all to my IVF journey!
Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. ~Maya Angelou
Unwavering Hope
- Unwavering Hope
- I am a 29 year old woman married to my best friend and love of my life. My husband is 39 and has been diagnosed w/ Male Factor Infertility. I have a diminished ovarian reserve (FSH levels 11.9 & 7.8 ). We have tried IUI's and are now on the path to IVF w/ ICSI. Our third attempt lead us to where we are now. We are now blessed with our miracle son. This is our journey.

Oh am I the first! Happpy ICLW and thanks for stopping by my blog.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck for your IVF cycle. I have just started my first IVF cycle too, so I will be following your story as I will be a few weeks behind you.
Hello, stopping by via ICLW.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your IVF cycle. I may be following in your footsteps in a couple of months.
Hello, *waves*
ReplyDeleteThis is my first ICLW and I am in love with it! This week has been filled with such inspiration by everyone's stories that I've read. I feel like we're all good friends on a terrible journey together.
Ashlee, ICLW #180