Unwavering Hope

My photo
I am a 29 year old woman married to my best friend and love of my life. My husband is 39 and has been diagnosed w/ Male Factor Infertility. I have a diminished ovarian reserve (FSH levels 11.9 & 7.8 ). We have tried IUI's and are now on the path to IVF w/ ICSI. Our third attempt lead us to where we are now. We are now blessed with our miracle son. This is our journey.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Miss Info...

Right now I'm ravenous for information....I've been holding on to the little I can control and staying on top of any appts. that need to be made. My husband and I are figuring out finances being as the big payment will be needed in a couple of weeks.

So as it turns out I was supposed to start Lupron next week. Because of my work I can't come in every other day for bloodwork just yet. I'm an elementary school teacher and am bogged down by progress reports, reading record cards, permanent record cards, and report cards. Needless to say June is a very busy month; tying all loose ends. Therefore, I will be continuing my BCP's until the 29th. I will be going in next Tuesday for my trial of transfer.

Lupron begins June 22. I cannot begin to explain how freakin' excited I am to get this party started. By party, I mean getting shot up w/ hormones, obviously : )

I tell you, it is the oddest things that rock my boat recently. The highlight of my day today was going through my tentative schedule for IVF. Woohoo! There's a mapped out plan. Just the way I like it!

Today is Day 8 on BCP's. Keep keepin' on!

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. I just got my revised schedule today with my stim meds. Super exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey Rach!! I'm so excited for you!!! It's really becoming real for you!!!

    ReplyDelete