
I have never been so happy to get my period in my life. For the last year and a half getting a visit from the red biotch was another devastating blow to the heart. This time it marked a new beginning.
We have officially begun IVF--at least the baby steps. Tomorrow I will go in for a sonogram and will get BCPs (a little more on that tomorrow). I will begin Lupron in a couple of weeks.
If you would've told me that the prospect of getting injected by a needle daily would be the highlight of my day...I would've told you, you have the wrong junkie but its true! I want to start this process yesterday. In true fashion, I am impatient.
In order to chronicle the journey into the major leagues that is IVF, I have decided to do a variation of 365 days project. I will blog everyday for the next 7 weeks in order to share exactly what this IVF experience is like.
Many might think...what are you crazy? Answer is simple, no.
Some might suggest...sounds ambitious but how will you find time? Answer is I'm not that busy, although that is a good excuse not to do this. I may cash in on this somedays.
Others might assume that I'm doing this mainly for myself. Answer is this is only 10% true. I would like to be able to look back at what it took to be able to hold and love our children.
But what many don't know (except for my husband who loves me anyway)is that I scour and riffle through blog after blog of IVF journeys. I want to know what its like...particularly when there is a happy ending. Perhaps my story can provide the same for others; information, inspiration, hope, understanding, faith, and laughter.
Here goes....Here's to unwavering hope, God, faith, and the miracle of science.
Thanks for taking the time to read about my journey.

I don't think you're crazy - and I appreciate that you'll be doing it. I haven't started reading my way through all the IVF blogs I can....yet, but I know it's coming. Thank you for letting me in on your journey.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck in this journey! I hope it DOES end with a happy outcome!
ReplyDeleteICLW #106
http://lovelyladybump.blogspot.com/
Thanks Jenni!
ReplyDeleteThank you Crossed Fingers! I hope so too! I wish it for you as well!!!
ReplyDelete