Unwavering Hope

My photo
I am a 29 year old woman married to my best friend and love of my life. My husband is 39 and has been diagnosed w/ Male Factor Infertility. I have a diminished ovarian reserve (FSH levels 11.9 & 7.8 ). We have tried IUI's and are now on the path to IVF w/ ICSI. Our third attempt lead us to where we are now. We are now blessed with our miracle son. This is our journey.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

I just haven't met you yet...

I don't know what it is about this song....it speaks to me. Apparently, as I've read other blogs other IFers feel the same way. I LOVE this song! It makes me feel happy!

Here is the song w/ lyrics


2 comments:

  1. Listening now. I have been caught off guard on so many occasions by a song on the radio. I never had any idea how many songs speak to the IF experience. Most of the time I end up crying, but this song is great, so upbeat and hopeful. Perfect!

    "I know that we can be so amazing... And someday I know it will all turn out... I just haven't met you yet." love love love love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great!?!! That's my favorite part!!

    ReplyDelete