Unwavering Hope

My photo
I am a 29 year old woman married to my best friend and love of my life. My husband is 39 and has been diagnosed w/ Male Factor Infertility. I have a diminished ovarian reserve (FSH levels 11.9 & 7.8 ). We have tried IUI's and are now on the path to IVF w/ ICSI. Our third attempt lead us to where we are now. We are now blessed with our miracle son. This is our journey.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I am surprisingly hopeful on this day.

I am thankful for the technology available that will help us realize our dreams of starting our family.

I am grateful for our jobs that will allow us to pay for IVF. Still diff. but not impossible.

I feel good this Mother's Day. I hope that next year around this time I'll be a new mommy.

I am optimistic about IVF and hope that our day will soon come!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms and Mommys to be (especially those who have overcome IF).

No comments:

Post a Comment