Unwavering Hope

My photo
I am a 29 year old woman married to my best friend and love of my life. My husband is 39 and has been diagnosed w/ Male Factor Infertility. I have a diminished ovarian reserve (FSH levels 11.9 & 7.8 ). We have tried IUI's and are now on the path to IVF w/ ICSI. Our third attempt lead us to where we are now. We are now blessed with our miracle son. This is our journey.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Husband

October 24th...a regular day to some but the most special day to me.

It is my husband's birthday. My beautiful, loving, patient, thoughtful husband. When I think of everything we've been through together, it makes me want to cry.

I am so grateful to share my life with such an amazing person. I thank God everyday for the gift I found in you. I love you, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment