No one knows we are going through IVF again. We need prayers and support so if you happen to come across my blog today I ask that you please say a little prayer for us.
We had an early morning appointment this morning and found that we have 5-6 follicles. One is at 17mm the others are at 12mm & 10mm. This is day 10 of stimms. We knew that we would be stimming longer so we are just waiting for our follies to grow.
I am staying positive and believing that God is in control.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and mind in Christ Jesus.--Philippians 4:6-7
Thank you for your prayers!

Sending prayers for hope, comfort, peace, and strength to bless you guys as you continue with this cycle. ((hugs)) my friend
ReplyDeletePraying for you!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Rebecca & Rach! I appreciate your prayers so much! I want you to know that you are both in mine as well! (hugs to you)
ReplyDeleteKeeping you in my thoughts as your cycle progresses. Hoping that it is nothing but the best of news at every step.
ReplyDeleteSaying prayers for you! Both for a positive outcome and for you to keep that feeling of peace as much as possible through the next few weeks...and beyond :)
ReplyDelete