Unwavering Hope

My photo
I am a 29 year old woman married to my best friend and love of my life. My husband is 39 and has been diagnosed w/ Male Factor Infertility. I have a diminished ovarian reserve (FSH levels 11.9 & 7.8 ). We have tried IUI's and are now on the path to IVF w/ ICSI. Our third attempt lead us to where we are now. We are now blessed with our miracle son. This is our journey.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Birthday Wish

Today is my birthday. I only have one wish. I pray and am believing that it will come true. I am trusting God that this will finally be our time.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Here's to your dreams coming true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, hoping that you get your wish this year ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete