I am resting and trying to keep positive. The way I'm looking at it is that I have about the same chances as any woman would have in any pregnancy. One embryo to attach. One embryo. My husband and I feel incredibly grateful that we got another chance at this.
I continue to trust that God is in control and what is meant to happen will happen. My beta is on November 1. I'm sure from now up till then there will be moments of doubt and moments of hopefulness. I'm ready for the ride. I know and believe that someday it will all be worth it. This hardship will seem so small in comparison to the gift we will receive. My husband and I will be parents soon. I feel it in my bones. Our breakthrough is coming soon. We just need to keep keepin' on.
Thank you for all of the supportive comments and for your encouraging words. I feel grateful to know that there are women who know exactly what this is like. Thank you!

Rest and take care of yourself, Let that one beautiful embryo snuggle in tight. I've got my fingers crossed for you.
ReplyDeleteThats great! Relax and I hope the 1st comes soon!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to hear that the transfer went well of a perfect embie. I think your attitude is great - people who conceive thorugh sex only have one embie (mostly) so you have a great chance of success. Looking forward to hearing good news on 1 Nov.
ReplyDelete