Tomorrow will be day 5 on stims. I have a peace I can't really describe except to say that I know that this cycle and our dreams are in God's hands. I am believing and trusting that God's will be done.
I have this promise in my heart. This longing to be a mother that was placed there by God. I also am trusting that God will bless us with our long awaited miracle.
I have this scripture that I keep telling myself and reminding myself of:
Romans 8: 28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:31 What then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?
I started this blog to be able to chronicle this experience and be able to gain strength and hope from others who are going through this infertility journey. I hope tonight that I may be able to give a little bit of that hope and faith through God's word. Never give up!
Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. ~Maya Angelou
Unwavering Hope
- Unwavering Hope
- I am a 29 year old woman married to my best friend and love of my life. My husband is 39 and has been diagnosed w/ Male Factor Infertility. I have a diminished ovarian reserve (FSH levels 11.9 & 7.8 ). We have tried IUI's and are now on the path to IVF w/ ICSI. Our third attempt lead us to where we are now. We are now blessed with our miracle son. This is our journey.

Thank you for posting that scripture. Reminds me of Chris Tomlin's song, "Our God is Greater." Some of the lyrics say, "And if Our God is for us, then who could ever stop us? And if our God is with us, then what can stand against?" I'm so glad you are feeling at peace. God is working through you at this time. I really hope this cycle is it for you! I've enjoyed following you. I'm going in for my IVF, hopefully, in December and I'm beyond nervous. How did you ever feel ready??
ReplyDelete~Bobbi @ www.thejohnsonsjourney.com
Cling to that hope and the faith that you will become a mother, sending love & thoughts your way.
ReplyDeleteThat sense of peace is the very best thing you can have during a cycle. Hold onto it as long as you can, it will give you strength on the hard days and be so good for your body as it prepares to have those precious embies put in to snuggle in for the long run. I call it my Zen space.
ReplyDeleteStay strong. Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much ladies! I am keeping each and every one of you in my prayers.
ReplyDelete