Unwavering Hope

My photo
I am a 29 year old woman married to my best friend and love of my life. My husband is 39 and has been diagnosed w/ Male Factor Infertility. I have a diminished ovarian reserve (FSH levels 11.9 & 7.8 ). We have tried IUI's and are now on the path to IVF w/ ICSI. Our third attempt lead us to where we are now. We are now blessed with our miracle son. This is our journey.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I've succumbed to the 2ww website...

Ugh...I succumbed to the 2ww website to read about early pregnancy symptoms.

I gave in and found some satisfaction if only some ideas to entertain myself with/fantasize about.

I am afraid to be hopeful for fear of getting disappointed once more.

Do I feel different? Errr...no? yes?

I feel cramping on my lower back....errr...is that a sign that I am or not?

I felt slightly nauseaus this morning...errr...am I totally imagining this?

Am I creating an alternate universe where our 2nd IUI (3 follies but low sperm count)was successful. All you need is one,right?

I want so much to believe that IUI will be our ticket to parenthood. I'm prepared to go all the way but wouldn't it be great to defy the odds and conceive.

Ms. Irrationally Hopeful is back this month...I wonder how long she'll stay?

No comments:

Post a Comment