Unwavering Hope

My photo
I am a 29 year old woman married to my best friend and love of my life. My husband is 39 and has been diagnosed w/ Male Factor Infertility. I have a diminished ovarian reserve (FSH levels 11.9 & 7.8 ). We have tried IUI's and are now on the path to IVF w/ ICSI. Our third attempt lead us to where we are now. We are now blessed with our miracle son. This is our journey.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

On A Day Like Today...We were married.

Today is our 4th wedding anniversary.

On a day like today we made vows to love one another through good times and bad.

This year has not been an easy one but when I think of walking this bumpy road I am so grateful to walk along holding his hand.

I love you more than anything.

3 comments: