I'm so hopeful and scared at the same time. I can't help but feel anticipation for what may be in store for us this summer.
Right now, I feel like I'm buying time until we can move towards having a real shot.
IUI...It happens though, doesn't it. People get pregnant w/ like 1% morph. sometimes? Who's to say that wouldn't be us. A part of me wants to keep the hope alive for this month.
I'm obsessed...
I'm a shadow of who I was before IF...
I've forgotten who I used to be...
Ugh...
Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. ~Maya Angelou
Unwavering Hope
- Unwavering Hope
- I am a 29 year old woman married to my best friend and love of my life. My husband is 39 and has been diagnosed w/ Male Factor Infertility. I have a diminished ovarian reserve (FSH levels 11.9 & 7.8 ). We have tried IUI's and are now on the path to IVF w/ ICSI. Our third attempt lead us to where we are now. We are now blessed with our miracle son. This is our journey.

No comments:
Post a Comment