I am finding blogging and reading blogs therapeutic...especially when I feel so in need of hope.
There are so many brave and inspiring women who are a source of hope and triumph for me.
Today I had an IUI done. I have about 5 eggs. 4 (some are little) on the left, and 1 nice sized one on the right. My hubby had 4 million this time around, which seems to be his average....this is what happens after the sperm wash...after all the 2headed, tailess, crazies get out the way. sigh...
I think our timing was off this month...I ovulated before the IUI but nonetheless my RE took my bloodwork to verify that I did in fact surge or ovulate.
I am pretty much feeling like we missed our window of opportunity. I can't help feeling let down and disappointed. We have a lot weighing on this IUI b/c its our last one before heading down the path of IVF w/ ICSI.
It's so hard to not have control over so many little and big things. I want to know if we have done all we can.
Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. ~Maya Angelou
Unwavering Hope
- Unwavering Hope
- I am a 29 year old woman married to my best friend and love of my life. My husband is 39 and has been diagnosed w/ Male Factor Infertility. I have a diminished ovarian reserve (FSH levels 11.9 & 7.8 ). We have tried IUI's and are now on the path to IVF w/ ICSI. Our third attempt lead us to where we are now. We are now blessed with our miracle son. This is our journey.

No comments:
Post a Comment