Unwavering Hope

My photo
I am a 29 year old woman married to my best friend and love of my life. My husband is 39 and has been diagnosed w/ Male Factor Infertility. I have a diminished ovarian reserve (FSH levels 11.9 & 7.8 ). We have tried IUI's and are now on the path to IVF w/ ICSI. Our third attempt lead us to where we are now. We are now blessed with our miracle son. This is our journey.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Telling Familly About Our Miracle (Part One)

I am into my 10th week. This weekend my brother in law is coming from Texas and we have decided to share our news with my husbands' siblings. It's exciting and a little...I don't know how to explain it. It's been nice to be in our own little bubble. Once we share our news it won't just be our precious little secret. I've enjoyed the quiet smiles...the silent understanding. I know though that the knowledge of Neo means that our loved ones will pray for us and Neo.

We are excited to share the news with our family. We know that they have wanted this for us for so long. We've been planning how we are going to share the news. We bought t-shirts. My husband's shirt says 1 + 1 = 3 with a picture of a man and woman holding the hand of a child. My shirt says baby on board in pig latin.

We've been dreaming about this moment for so long. I've envisioned it so many different ways. Now though it is actually happening and the thought alone brings tears to my eyes.

I am so unbelievably grateful for every moment.

I will start publishing all of these posts next weekend, which is when we will share our news with the other part of our family.


No comments:

Post a Comment