Unwavering Hope

My photo
I am a 29 year old woman married to my best friend and love of my life. My husband is 39 and has been diagnosed w/ Male Factor Infertility. I have a diminished ovarian reserve (FSH levels 11.9 & 7.8 ). We have tried IUI's and are now on the path to IVF w/ ICSI. Our third attempt lead us to where we are now. We are now blessed with our miracle son. This is our journey.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Heart Goes Boom Boom Boom...

Today I am 6 weeks and 2 days preggers (a word I've been waiting so long to call myself).

Today we saw Neo's heartbeat and we even got a chance to hear it.

It was the most beautiful sight and sound...I wanted to stay there and watch Neo forever. It was so beautiful and precious. Dr. Hope said that everything continues to look wonderful. Dr. Hope said that she could see that we are still processing this. I agreed with her that we are over the moon but still taking it all in.

I am so incredibly happy. Just to think that I have little Neo growing and developing in me. We are so unbelievably grateful!

We are keeping this miracle hush hush for a little while. Tonight I ate a delicious meal with my aunt and uncle and had to keep this beautiful news under wraps. The meal my aunt cooked was feeding two. : )

I will post this when I'm ready to. I just wanted to record these thoughts and feelings so Neo will read it someday. How can I love you so much already? Mommy and Daddy are so happy you are here!


No comments:

Post a Comment