Today we said so long to Dr.Hope (all the nurses & other Dr. Hopes). She asked us to keep in touch.
It's exciting to think that now we begin the next chapter in our journey--that of a normal pregnant woman. Even as I say that, I know that as I sit in Dr.M's office (My Obgyn)I will never be "normal." We will never be "normal." Our lives are forever changed through this experience.
We will not look back, though because there are too many blessings to look forward to. Neo is worth every minute of this journey. We are so very grateful. We got a beautiful picture of Neo & got to hear his/her heartbeat. Dr. Hope joked that the baby must've been excited b/c his/her heart was beating so fast. Everything looked wonderful, thank God! It was so precious to hear the heartbeat again.
I never cease to be amazed at how God works in such wondrous ways. God is so good!
When they cried out to You, again, You heard from heaven. Because of Your mercy, You saved them again and again. Nehemiah 9:28


No comments:
Post a Comment