Okay so I'm recovering from my ER and watching the Golden Globes. As I'm watching I was looking forward to certain people winning. I LOVE Natalie Portman so I was rooting for her to win. As she is reciting her acceptance speech they close up on her mother and father. Under normal circumstances this would not mean anything
except that her father apparently is one of my fertility doctors.
What the What??? No wonder he told me he would
definitely not be retrieving my eggs. I have no one else to share this with who I think might appreciate this....so I decided to blog about it.
Natalie Portman's dad has seen my whooha. What a completely surreal experience that was. So you know I'll be asking why he didn't do my ER. : )
Such a lame excuse to miss out on an ER! ;)
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!
Fingers crossed for an easy procedure and for great results!
OMG, that is SO crazy!!! You totally have to call him out on it, he should get you an autograph!
ReplyDelete