Unwavering Hope

My photo
I am a 29 year old woman married to my best friend and love of my life. My husband is 39 and has been diagnosed w/ Male Factor Infertility. I have a diminished ovarian reserve (FSH levels 11.9 & 7.8 ). We have tried IUI's and are now on the path to IVF w/ ICSI. Our third attempt lead us to where we are now. We are now blessed with our miracle son. This is our journey.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Quiet Hope and Understanding

We had our transfer and it was what I expected once more.

We have our chance. We have hope.

More importantly though we have an understanding of exactly what the hurdles we are dealing with are. It is more serious than we thought.

We have decisions to make about where to go from here.

Those decisions are premature. The last 3 nights I've laid awake...my mind racing...trying to understand the implications...trying to come to some peace.

But like I said its too early to come to any decision. We still have our little one. Neo--our embie. I'm reminding myself to have faith.

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." ~Harriet Beecher Stowe

4 comments:

  1. Holding hope with you! Beautiful quote...keep the faith ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping for the best! Lots of love to little Neo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you lot's of positive vibes. Cheering for you and little Neo!:)
    I love your quote, will need to remember it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am keeping you and Neo in my prayers. Hoping for good news for you within the next couple of weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete