Unwavering Hope

My photo
I am a 29 year old woman married to my best friend and love of my life. My husband is 39 and has been diagnosed w/ Male Factor Infertility. I have a diminished ovarian reserve (FSH levels 11.9 & 7.8 ). We have tried IUI's and are now on the path to IVF w/ ICSI. Our third attempt lead us to where we are now. We are now blessed with our miracle son. This is our journey.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm cooked...

Just a quick update since I've been largely MIA. I've triggered tonight in hopes of having my ER on Sunday.

Please keep us in your prayers. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Thinking about you and wishing you the best of luck with your upcoming egg retrieval and then the dreaded wait! Keep the positive thoughts. This IVF cycle is going to end with a beautiful baby. I can feel it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck!! Hope all goes smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending so much hope & lots of love your way ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your link through the blogroll. I just had my ER this week, waiting for ET. Cheering for great results for you!!!

    ReplyDelete