Unwavering Hope

My photo
I am a 29 year old woman married to my best friend and love of my life. My husband is 39 and has been diagnosed w/ Male Factor Infertility. I have a diminished ovarian reserve (FSH levels 11.9 & 7.8 ). We have tried IUI's and are now on the path to IVF w/ ICSI. Our third attempt lead us to where we are now. We are now blessed with our miracle son. This is our journey.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

A New Hope

I have a new hope. I look forward to a new year with blessings unimaginable. I am so thankful for all of you fellow bloggers whose dreams were realized this year. May God continue to bless you.

For all of us waiting for dreams yet to be realized may God grant us strength,determination, and mostly a heart full of unwavering hope.

The end of this year brings unexpected sadness with the passing of my grandmother. She was my nurturer, my mother in many ways. I will miss her more than I can put into words. In many ways, I now have an angel in heaven watching over us.

May this year be one filled with peace, love, and babies! God Bless You All!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, hoping that this year is one of fulfilled dreams for you and so much happiness!

    ReplyDelete