Unwavering Hope

My photo
I am a 29 year old woman married to my best friend and love of my life. My husband is 39 and has been diagnosed w/ Male Factor Infertility. I have a diminished ovarian reserve (FSH levels 11.9 & 7.8 ). We have tried IUI's and are now on the path to IVF w/ ICSI. Our third attempt lead us to where we are now. We are now blessed with our miracle son. This is our journey.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Gearing Up To Try Once More

Starting over...seems to be an idea we are all familiar with.

I am gearing up to start a new protocol Microdose Lu*pron. First cycle we did the long lup*ron, 2nd was the flare protocol. My RE asked me what I thought about going on lu*pron again. At the end of it all, even though I was over supressed I still produced two embies. I will be starting lu*pron on the 13th.

I have a spirit of complete and utter surrender. I know and understand that I cannot control any aspect of this besides the injections which ironically we consider to be the best part. I've accepted this and really feel that when we are meant to be pregnant we will be. My times are in God's hands.

I also know that I want to be positive and remain as positive as I can. We do what we can and leave the rest in God's hands.

In the meantime I began acupuncture about a month ago. I was hesistant to introduce more needles in my life but I actually love it. It is very relaxing. I also am taking Chinese herbs that look and taste like dirt. My attitude was sure I'll try it because....why not? I've got nothing to lose.

For now...more waiting.

There is a level of faith where you get what you want and you praise God but it takes a whole other level of faith to not get what you want and still praise God!

I'm still believing. I remain hopeful.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new protocol! I'm looking forward to following your cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rach. I miss your blogging. We are both still holding on! I'm rooting for your time. ((hugs for you))

    ReplyDelete