I want to skip all of this and get to the part where we are holding our miracle baby. I am believing that it will happen. It's so hard to wait.
Last night I had a dream that I was around all of these children in a playground. All the children were playing and laughing around me. Some of them were smiling at me. I don't know who they all were and why they were standing around me but all I knew was that I had this beautiful belly.I looked down and the realization of this filled my heart with such emotion. In my dream I realized that I was pregnant and that all of those children also knew I was pregnant. In my dream, my biggest, sweetest dream had come true. It made me fill up with gratitude and happiness. It was such an emotional dream...the kind where you wake up shaken by it. It was special.
I woke up to a sad feeling. I am crying as I post this but its the first time I've cried in a couple of days. It comes and goes.
My husband has been so incredible. I am so grateful to have him to go through this with. He is doing everything he can to occupy his thoughts and time. We do what we can.
We believe our day will come. For right now, we are both somber. Perhaps tomorrow will be a better day.

Its so hard being on this side of the struggle, I too cannot wait to be on the other side. Your dream sounds so peaceful and filled with happiness. Thinking of you and sending love, hoping tomorrow truly is a better day for you ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about your BFN! I know how hard it is to deal with that and be teaching little ones! I've been there. I hope you find some answers and success soon! I just featured your blog! (http://stressfreeinfertilityblog.com)
ReplyDeleteI totally can relate to ups and downs, waiting, and comes and goes. I am all of that these days. I try to distract my self with others things, anything that would keep me from thinking about getting preg. I know that day will come for all of us. That golden plus sign day. I hope that things will speed up for you.
ReplyDelete