I've heard this been described before by other women and now I understand...
The waiting is so difficult. Women who go through many cycles of IVF describe this. The ups and downs of coming off a cycle and beginning another one. I am anxious to get started with this cycle but also scared.
I feel renewed and wiser this time around. I have begun meditating and practicing yoga. I'm glad that I found something that for me has been life changing and helps me to calm my anxiety and is giving me tools that help me deal with stress. I guess I can thank the experience of infertility for that...hmmm never thought I'd say that.
I am excited but am beginning to feel the nervousness I did the first time around when I think of all that is at stake. I now know what it's like to be on the other side of this...to have so much hope and to have to face the reality that despite everything that was positive (2 beautiful embryos) we still didn't get our positive.
It's scary to be getting on this rollercoaster again but I have to believe that this time it will be different. I choose to believe that it will. What else do I have but to have faith and hope?

No comments:
Post a Comment