Unwavering Hope

My photo
I am a 29 year old woman married to my best friend and love of my life. My husband is 39 and has been diagnosed w/ Male Factor Infertility. I have a diminished ovarian reserve (FSH levels 11.9 & 7.8 ). We have tried IUI's and are now on the path to IVF w/ ICSI. Our third attempt lead us to where we are now. We are now blessed with our miracle son. This is our journey.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm so in love....

I realize I've been walking around in love. It is hard to concentrate. It is hard to think about other things. I'm so in love.

I love my baby so much and I haven't even met him/her yet. It's pretty amazing. I walk around with the knowledge of this miracle growing inside me.

Pregnancy is miraculous...all the things that need to happen. It makes one realize that every life is a miracle...not to be taken for granted.

I've been feeling the baby move and my heart fills with love...my eyes fill with tears. After all the heartbreak and pain, it feels so wonderful to feel our miracle baby moving inside me.

We are so grateful. I'm beginning to allow myself to think/dream/hope beyond today.

We went last Monday to our 20 week ultrasound and everything is looking good. We wanted to find out the sex of the baby but be able to have an authentic experience so we asked the ultrasound tech to write down the sex in a paper which we placed in an envelope. We went home and opened the envelope together. It was so cool doing it this way...we were able to be comfortable & experience all the emotions and reactions in our home (and capture our reaction on video).

So....Neo is a....BOY!

We are so happy! I knew it was a boy. I guess my mother's intuition is in check!

So in love w/ our baby boy!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! So excited you're also having a boy! It's wonderful to hear the joy in your writing...soak it up my friend & continue to enjoy every blessed moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful post! I am soooo happy for you! It is truly the most amazing journey, isn't it! Congratulations on a little boy!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! This is such a blessing and a gift from God. So happy for you and thrilled that your story can give so many hope.

    ReplyDelete